Below you will find everything you will need to request a Vermont Federal sponsorship:
Sponsorship Eligibility Criteria
While we recognize that there are thousands of worthwhile charities, events, and activities that merit Vermont Federal's financial support, sponsorship dollars will be primarily awarded to the following areas:
- Education - In particular, financial education for children and young adults;
- Community Events - In particular, programs that assist youth, the underprivileged and those with special needs, or benefit the community at large; and,
- Employee Groups -Events sponsored by related employee groups and associations or affiliates.
In considering sponsorship proposals, we will give preference to requests that benefit registered, non-profit organizations and/or reflect credit union values such as responsible fiscal management and productive community involvement. We will also give consideration to sponsorships that provide positive public relations opportunities for the credit union.
We will not consider sponsorships for individual sport activities, pageants, religious activities, political activities, and groups/events that may have a conflict of interest with the credit union. Professional fund-raisers working on behalf of an organization will not be considered.
The sponsorship eligibility criteria are not all inclusive, and consideration for sponsorships will be at the discretion of the Marketing Department and Senior Management.
- Requests for sponsorships should be submitted to the Vermont Federal Credit Union Marketing Department as follows:
- Personalized cover letter with a brief explanation of the request;
- Official Vermont Federal Credit Union Sponsorship Application, completed with relevant information; and,
- Submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to the date of requested contribution for the event or program needs
The decision process for sponsorships may take up to two weeks. In considering sponsorships, the cover letter and sponsorship application will be used to determine:
- If the event/program falls into one of Vermont Federal's primary areas for sponsorship consideration;
- If the event/program reflects the values of the credit union;
- If the event/program fits into the credit union sponsorship budget; and,
- If the event/program provides public relations opportunities for the credit union.
Organizations making requests will be notified by the Marketing Department of the final decision. In situations where we have awarded a sponsorship to an organization, a check will be mailed per the contact information on the sponsorship application within two weeks after notification. Checks must be made payable to organizations, not individuals.
Vermont Federal Credit Union Participation
Vermont Federal will provide volunteers, banners, and other materials as needed for events. Coordination for volunteers, etc will come through the Marketing Department.
Welcome to e-Branch24 Enrollment.
If this is your first time using e-Branch24, you will need to enter your account number and then your Call-24 PIN as your password. If you do not know your Call-24 PIN, contact our Call Center at 888-252-0202, Option 3. Follow the instructions to set up your security questions and proceed to your account. Once inside e-Branch24, be sure to set up your User Options to customize your online account preferences.