Home Equity Loans
Vermont Federal lets you choose a fixed-rate home equity loan or our flexible Home Equity Line-Of-Credit (HELOC). Both home equities let you access the equity in your home to pay for home remodeling, educational expenses, weddings, your next vehicle and more!
Choose the Home Equity Loan that's right for you:
Home Equity Line-of-Credit (HELOC)
Our Home Equity Line-of-Credit is the choice for members who like having the flexiblity to draw funds when they need it for almost any purpose.
- A variable rate second mortgage as low as prime minus .50% (with a floor of 4.00%) with combined loan to values at 70% based on a current tax assessment or 80% based on a current appraisal
- An open ended line - of - credit with easy access using our home equity line-of-credit checks, through home banking, for overdraft protection on your credit union share draft checking
- Monthly payment changes based on the amount you borrow
- Primary residence only
- Minimum credit line is $5,000
- Credit Union pays closing costs up to $250*
Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans**
Our Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan is one lump sum disbursed at the beginning of your loan.
- Maximum combined loan to value of 70 - 80% based on a current tax assessment or 80 - 90 % based on a current appraisal
- Interest rate and payment remain the same over the life of the loan
- Minimum loan of $5,000
Call our Loan Line for assistance, toll free at 1-888-252-0202, Option 2.
*Fees range from $157.00 to $500.00 depending on the need for an appraisal.
**Members are required to pay all fees associated with this product. Fees range from $157.00 to $500.00 depending on the need for an appraisal. Rates vary based on LTV.
NMLS Institutional ID #466013
Welcome to e-Branch24 Enrollment.
If this is your first time using e-Branch24, you will need to enter your account number and then your Call-24 PIN as your password. If you do not know your Call-24 PIN, contact our Call Center at 888-252-0202, Option 3. Follow the instructions to set up your security questions and proceed to your account. Once inside e-Branch24, be sure to set up your User Options to customize your online account preferences.