Online Banking and Bill Pay Services
Vermont Federal offers a variety of convenient electronic services in a secure environment. These services help you to easily conduct financial transactions or view your personal financial information from a remote location.
Sign up or Log into e-Branch24
e-Branch24 (Online banking)
Access and perform transactions on your account online.
- Available 24 hours a day
- Make loan payments (some restrictions apply regarding real estate loans)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View balances and account activity
- Secure Chat - Chat live during business hours with a member service representative
- Co-Browse - Get live online support during business hours for your personalized e-Branch24 (Online banking)
What Can e-Branch24 Do For You?
Your e-Branch24 homepage is designed to give you more comprehensive access to your accounts, transactions, and
financial tools – all on one page. When you log into e-Branch24, you'll be able to:
- Review all accounts, balances, and recent transactions on one page
- Put money back into your pocket with a new rewards program, Debit ReWARDS
- Track expenses and review past spending from a FinanceWorks chart
- Pay important bills on time right from your home page
- Make quick transfers between accounts
- Review recent and historical transactions through a new Account History Page
- Utilize the new Debit Advantage program - a new way to earn cash rewards for using your debit card
Online Bill Pay Services
Pay bills online from the convenience of your home or office computer.
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments in advance
- Receive confirmation numbers for each payment
- Create reports from historical payment
- Easily manage payee information
- Save time and money - no need to purchase stamps
Online Account Opening
Open accounts online within the secure environment of e-Branch24.
- Savings/Special Savings (i.e. Holiday, Vacation, etc.)
- ReWARD Checking
- Term Share Certificates & Money Markets
Account to Account Funds Transfer
Link up your accounts from other financial institutions with your
accounts here at Vermont Federal and then transfer funds with
ease. Funds can be transferred to and from your Vermont Federal
accounts at any time by scheduling them when you’re logged into
You can now access online banking from your Web enabled phone or text message us for updates on your accounts
- Receive balances and view history
- Perform transfers and schedule a one time future transfer
- Use Online Bill Pay to schedule payments, cancel pending payments, and view past payment history
- Mobile Check Deposits are easy from your Smartphone
- Instructions for use
Vermont Federal's online banking now includes FinanceWorks™, a free enhancement that allows you to easily monitor your spending patterns and financial goals. With this tool, you are able to view your complete financial picture across over 5,000 financial institutions and creditors. You can track all your bills in one place, no matter how you pay them. FinanceWorks™ solves your most important, everyday financial problems easily by helping you budget and gain control over your spending so you save more. Learn More!
Turbo Tax® OnlineMaximize your refund. Minimize your time.
You can now do your taxes with fewer steps and fewer stops because now Turbo Tax® is built into our online banking site, e-Branch24, for your use!
• Save compared to retail pricing
• TurboTax® guides you through your taxes step-by-step
• Get every deduction you deserve
• Get your maximum refund in as few as 8 days
• Deposit directly into your Vermont Federal account
Sign into e-Branch24 to learn more.
Welcome to e-Branch24 Enrollment.
If this is your first time using e-Branch24, you will need to enter your account number and then your Call-24 PIN as your password. If you do not know your Call-24 PIN, contact our Call Center at 888-252-0202, Option 3. Follow the instructions to set up your security questions and proceed to your account. Once inside e-Branch24, be sure to set up your User Options to customize your online account preferences.