iPad App Now Available!
The Vermont Federal iPad app is now available to download from the Apple Apps store!
You can now download Vermont Federal mobile banking apps for your iPhone or Android powered smartphone. Visit the Apple Apps store or the Android Marketplace and search for Vermont Federal Credit Union and download the app today.
Click the iPhone or Android logo below to learn more about the app.
If you don't have a iPhone or Android powered smartphone you can access online banking from your Web enabled phone or text message for updates on your accounts.*
- Receive balances and view history
- Perform transfers and schedule a one time future transfer
- Use Online Bill Pay to schedule payments, cancel pending payments, and view past payment history
- Use Mobile Check Deposit to securely deposit checks at any time
To use text message banking, activate it within online banking under "Text Banking & Notifications.” After successfully
activating this service with a mobile number, you will be able to send text message commands to 454545 to receive
your account information.
Below is a list of all the commands available for use:
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- BAL CHK = Checking account balances
- BAL SAV = Saving account balances
- LAST = Last 5 transactions
- HELP = Help on keywords
You can end the text messaging service at anytime by logging into online banking or by texting “STOP” to 454545.
If you need assistance with this service, feel free to call 888-252-0202, option 3
*Any applicable Web carrier charges and standard text messaging rates based on your phone plan will apply.
Welcome to e-Branch24 Enrollment.
If this is your first time using e-Branch24, you will need to enter your account number and then your Call-24 PIN as your password. If you do not know your Call-24 PIN, contact our Call Center at 888-252-0202, Option 3. Follow the instructions to set up your security questions and proceed to your account. Once inside e-Branch24, be sure to set up your User Options to customize your online account preferences.