April 3, 2020 -
Vermont Federal Credit Union Grocery Gift Giveaway Official Rules
Vermont Federal Credit Union’s Grocery Gift Giveaway contest runs from Friday, April 3, 2020, at 12:00 PM EST to Monday, April 13, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST.
To be entered, contestants must comment as to which grocery store they want to win a gift card to on the original post on Facebook. By submitting a comment, you agree that Vermont Federal Credit Union can notify you via Facebook if you have won, and this notification may be public.
Participants are allowed a total of one (1) submission to participate in the giveaway. Entries must be submitted by contest deadline provided in the original post. This contest is intended solely for viewing and participation in the United States and shall be construed solely under United States federal, state, and local laws.
Ten winners will be chosen to win one (1) $50 gift card to one of the following places:
- City Market - Burlington
- Greg’s Market – Middlebury
- Food City – St. Albans
- Georgia Market – Georgia/Milton
One (1) gift card will be awarded to ten separate winners that are chosen Monday, April 6th and Monday April 13th by 1:30 pm EST. At the approximate total cash value of $50.
- Winners will be selected at random. Winners will be notified via Facebook and winner must send a private message and must respond to the winning notification within three (3) calendar days to receive prize or a new recipient will be drawn at random. No substitutions or replacements for prizes unclaimed. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Vermont Federal Credit Union is not responsible for messages that are not delivered, misdirected, late, or otherwise improperly marked.
- Limit one prize per person.
- No purchase necessary and you do not need to be a member or prospective member to enter.
- Vermont Federal Credit Union employees and immediate family members are not eligible for prize awards.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.