June 16, 2021 -
NEWS & LIVE UPDATES:
We will be monitoring the situation on a daily and hourly basis. When we have new information, we will share it with you. Our goal is to navigate this situation in the best way possible to ensure that our members’ needs are met during this difficult time. We appreciate your understanding.
- 6/16/21 - We are excited to see your smile again. As you may know, the state mask mandate has been lifted. If you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, please continue to wear a mask. We will no longer require our members to wear masks while visiting our branches, inside or outside our properties. Our staff may continue to wear masks. We understand that mask wearing is a personal choice, so please feel free to wear one. Please be patient with our staff and with each other as we navigate this together.
- 3/2/21 - We are pleased to share, effective Monday, March 8th, we will be moving from appointment-only banking in our lobbies to resuming full lobby access in all of our branch locations. Our Vergennes branch will also be opening and fully accessible. All locations will continue to require adherence to State of Vermont COVID-19 preventative guidance such as face coverings with entry (regardless of vaccination status), social distancing and adherence to maximum occupancy limits. We continue to ask that you do not enter if you are ill, have any respiratory symptoms, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have recently traveled outside the state.
The health and wellbeing of our members and employees have always been and will continue to be our number one priority. Throughout the pandemic, we have continuously monitored and followed the guidance from the CDC and the Vermont Board of Health. Our branches are equipped with the necessary safety gear and our employees are trained in all the necessary precautions and protocols.
We do continue to recommend that you take advantage our our drive-thru, online banking and mobile services.
Please keep in mind that you can conduct most transaction via the drive-thru including:
Through online and mobile banking you can complete:
- Cash checks
- Make deposits
- Loan payments
We look forward to continuing to serve our members in the safest and most convenient way possible.
- Apply for a loan
- 12/14/20 - Effective Monday, December 14th, our branch lobbies will be open for appointment only. You can easily schedule an appointment online or by calling us at (888) 252-0202. Our drive-thru and call centers remain available to serve you with any of your financial needs. You can also conduct routine transactions, open accounts, or make payments through online or mobile banking. If you have any questions, or please call (888) 252-0202.
- 12/10/20 - During the COVID-19 pandemic, Vermont Federal Credit Union has taken every step possible to ensure the health and safety of our members and employees. We are adhering to state guidelines around social distancing, mask usage, travel, and the installment of proper equipment needed to remain safe. In recent weeks, COVID cases have continued to rise and they remain high throughout the State of Vermont and our nation. As an added precaution, we have made the decision to limit in-branch service to appointment only throughout our branch network beginning Monday, December 14th. In addition, we will be closing the Vergennes branch temporarily.
Our drive-thru and call centers are still available to assist you with any of your needs. In addition, many transactions can be completed online or through our mobile banking app, including check deposit, transfers, loan applications and more. In-person branch appointments can be made online or by calling (888) 252-0202.
Thank you for understanding. Stay safe.
- 5/12/2020 - We are reopening our branch lobbies May 18th. This will be a "soft-opening" as we work to ensure that we are operating in the safest way possible for our members and our employees.
We continue to recommend utilizing our drive thru services in order to maintain social distancing requirements. Please keep in mind that you can conduct most transactions via the drive-thru including:
- Cash Checks
- Make Deposits
- Loan Payments
If you would like to have documents notarized, obtain a new debit card, or submit a debit card dispute, please Schedule an Appointment to meet with a staff member. If you would like to apply for a loan or open an account, please do so by using our online account opening solution.
If you do come into our lobbies, let's protect one another. We respectfully request that you:
- Wear a Mask
- Practice Social Distancing
- Do not enter if you exhibit symptoms or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have recently traveled outside the state. Please use the drive up, ATM or Night Drop
We are also limiting the number of people allowed in the lobby based on guidance from the State of Vermont.
We will have a greeter at the front door reminding people of these guidelines and identifying people before they enter the branch (so they don't have to remove a mask indoors).
We look forward to continuing to serve our members in the safest and most convenient ways possible.
- 3/19/2020 - Your financial well-being and security are top of mind and we remain open for business online, over the phone and at our branches. We understand that many of you may be experiencing financial challenges or uncertainty due to COVID-19, and in an effort to assist our members, we are offering a number of solutions for your consideration, which you can find here. We encourage you to contact us to discuss the available options.
The health and well-being of our members, employees, and community as a whole is of the utmost importance to our credit union. Your financial well-being and security are top of mind and we remain open for business online, over the phone, and at our branches. We take the Coronavirus outbreak very seriously, and have and will continue to take steps to ensure that we as an organization are as prepared, organized, and proactive as possible. We are carefully reviewing all of our services, procedures and practices to ensure that we are operating in the safest manner possible for our members and community as a whole. Some of the steps that we have taken include:
- Thorough and regular cleanings of our branches, corporate offices and ATMs.
We are committed to serving your banking needs. In today's environment, we strongly recommend that you utilize our remote services, whenever possible. We want to highlight a few of these services that we offer below. If you have not used these remote options before, don't worry. Just give us a call at 888-252-0202, option 2 and we will walk you through each step. Some of our remote banking options include:
- Increased distribution and access to hand sanitizers in our branch and corporate office locations.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are symptomatic or have been exposed to the virus.
- Restricted travel policies for our employees.
- Internal communications to employees regarding recommended prevention tactics
- Online & Mobile Banking - Access your money, open accounts, deposit checks, make payments, and monitor account activity from your computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Mobile Deposit - Deposit checks using your phone
- Online Bill Pay - Pay your bills using our online bill pay
- Online Loan Applications - You can apply for any loan product simply by visiting our website at https://www.vermontfederal.org or calling 888-252-0202, option 2
- Call Us - Our Member Service Center is available to answer all of your questions at 888-252-0202, option 2
- Email Us - Email us at email@example.com
We understand that this is a concerning time for many of you. We live here too. We are your neighbors and your friends. We want you to know that we will do everything we can to ensure your banking needs are met. We are all Vermonters, and we will get through this together.
For the latest information and guidance in regard to COVID-19, please visit: