November 19, 2020 -
As the impact of COVID-19 continues to affect our communities and members, please know that we are here for you. Our branch lobbies remain open while we continue to recommend using our drive thru, online and mobile services in order to maintain social distancing requirements.
When you choose to visit one of our branches, we remain happy to assist. We continue to take steps inside of our branches to ensure the safety of our members, communities and Vermont Federal Credit Union family.
- Require face coverings for all members and employees.
- Limit the number of people allowed in the lobby based on guidance from the State of Vermont.
- Plexiglass screens on all teller lines and desks.
- Floor markers on indicating social distancing standards.
- Increased cleaning of all branches.
Please do not enter one of our branches if you or a household member is sick, exhibiting respiratory illness symptoms, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have recently traveled outside the state.
If you need guidance or assistance, please contact our Member Call Center at
We look forward to continuing to serve our members in the safest and most convenient ways possible.