THE LOW PAYMENT OF A LEASE, WITH MORE FLEXIBILITY THROUGHOUT THE LOAN
Are you in the market for a lease, but wish you had more flexibility? Do you want to buy a new or used car with lower monthly payments? Then, the PaySaver Auto Loan Program might be right for you.
PaySaver vs Conventional Financing
- Lower monthly payments with payment savings as high as 40%
- Flexible loan terms from 24 to 72 months on all models up to 5 years old
- Payments are based on actual use of vehicle (depreciation) with final balloon payment based on the projected resale value of the vehicle at loan maturity
- Reduces negative equity risk factor associated with conventional financing
PaySaver vs Leasing
- Unlike most leases, you can pay off your loan, sell, or trade your vehicle anytime with no pre-payment penalty, OR
- Simply return the vehicle at loan maturity instead of paying the final balloon payment and walk away with no end-of-loan term hassles*
- Unlike leasing, both new and pre-owned vehicles up to 5 years old qualify for the PaySaver Auto Loan Program low payment financing
- Unlike leasing, you own the vehicle (titled in your name - not the leasing company's)
- Lower excess mileage charge than most leasing programs of only $0.10 per mile
- PaySaver Auto Loan Program requires no money down and has no hidden costs typically found in leasing (i.e. high money factor, up front capitalization cost, acquisition fees, security deposit, first and last payment, etc.)
- Moving? No problem. Unlike leasing, if you choose to turn your vehicle in, we will pick it up anywhere in the U.S. No long drives back to the dealer, we come to you.
Take advantage of this great offer.
You may also speak with one of our loan specialists at (802) 658 0225 or email us at email@example.com.
*Must be a member of the Credit Union to obtain a loan.
*All loans subject to approval. Insurance required on all secured loans. $195 fee is applicable, and member may be subject to additional mileage or excessive wear costs. Must be a member of the Credit Union to obtain a loan. $5 share deposit required for membership."